LIFESTYLE | IT'S BEEN A WHILE...

14:04


Hello everyoneeeee *giant wave & cyber hug*!

As the title says, it really has been a while! I just checked the date of my last post and I literally squealed!

It’s been 1 whole year and I finally feel like it is the perfect time to get back on the blogging bus!

After experiencing an extreme case of the old “bloggers-block” and having several changes in my working life, I decided to take a much needed break from the blogging world. I needed to sit back, relax and focus on enjoying life, create new career goals and make a few of my tiny dreams come true. Fast forward a year to today and I feel I have definitely out-done myself and achieved all my goals. What a perfect time to be back… For me, timing is everything!

I spent the year with my loving family, building relationships, exploring new restaurants and bars, developing new interests, attending many crazy events and so much more. 2015 has been an amazing year and was the perfect time for me to have a break.

I always knew that I would eventually get back into writing and blogging, but I knew it would be when I was very ready. I started “Fashinate Me” when I was 20 years old and I am now 25. So as you can understand I have grown up with my blog and life has changed over the years. I have learned soooo many things about myself this year, and it’s been soooo AMAZINGGG *Patrick Starr Voice* (Empashis on “sooo” haha!).

Enjoying life away from blogging and taking time to look inwards is so important (at least it was for me!). I was able fix things that were stopping me from growing into the person I am now (personally & professionally). If I can say I have learned anything, I would say that it is to always live in my truth 100% of the time, to stay grounded, be ME and to pray! 

Before I continue rambling, I'd love to round up by expressing how excited for the new year I am and I look forward to all the things God has planned for me!

It’s amazing that I have been able to share my interests with you all over the years. So here I am... back documenting all the things I love once again and I am so honoured to be able to share it with you all going forward.

I guess old habits do really die hard! ;-)

Outfit: Necklace - Auraldn.com // Crop Top - Missguided

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. welcome back I love that necklace you look amazing...

    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neckpiece is lovely and you're so pretty! Welcome back

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe