PREVIEW | AURA'S GRAND LAUNCH - #AURALDN

13:22

There is nothing that compares to a banging outfit finished off with a piece of head-turning statement jewellery! 
If you are like me and a lover and fan of gorgeous gems, jaw-dropping detail and jewellery with a story, then AURALDN.co.uk are right up your street!

Everyone is raving on about AURA, a new online jewellery boutique selling statement necklaces that reflect London's "Aura"! Their Grand Launch date is on the 10th October 2014, which is tomorrow! So I'm definitely looking forward to grabbing a few pieces.

AURA have cleverly named all of their pieces after their favourite places in London, which I absolutely love! Their "carefully selected jewels transform any outfit into an ‘up to the minute’ and trendy look with a hint of London style".

I can't wait to show you guys how I style some of the pieces from AURA's collection, so stay tuned to my blog for outfit posts. 
Make sure to log on to AURALDN.co.uk from tomorrow to see their full collection. Be the first to grab a piece! They will be all gone soon!

Follow AURA on Instagram and Twitter - @AURALDN & join the fashion convo #AURALDN

Check out my outfit inspiration mood board below for outfit ideas on how their pieces can be styled:
Love,

Tolu - @HeyTallulah

x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. These pieces are so beautiful
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! Their website is live now. Visit AURALDN to see more! x

      Delete
  2. I really like the necklace with the stags head. That's definietly something I would buy.
    i love that they're named after places in London too

    www.quitequaint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the studded silver one
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pieces are absolutely stunning!
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com
    ps. I'm trying to step up my bloglovin' game - help a girl out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this!

    I'm having a give away where you can win two EOS lip balms on my blog. Feel free to check it out and enter :)

    http://glassow.com/2014/10/give-away-eos-lip-balms/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collections <3


    Current giveaway: Collar Maxi Cardigan via @laurenmcbrideblog

    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe