OUTFIT | DOG-TOOTH CO-ORDS

17:25


Co-ords... Twosies... Two-Pieces... What ever you choose to call them, just know that I am still very much obsessed with them.

This co-ord set is Vero Moda and I got it from a sample sale at work one day. It's unfortunate that the weather is drastically changing here in London but I am looking forward to pulling out the autumn bits again soon.

I love autumn and winter fashion for the layering and dark tones that I can experiment with. I'm thinking to head out to my fave stores Topshop, Zara etc to see what they have in store for us this season.

Bring on Autumn! I'll be updating my blog with a few autumn looks so stay tuned!

Co-Ords: Vero Moda // Heels & Bag : Topshop // Necklace: AuraLDN // Watch: Michael Kors 

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I adore co-ords and this one is amazing. Such a gorgeous pattern!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too, still haven't invested in a pair yet though! :P x
    mellscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe