INSPIRATION | IN MY MIND...

17:26


I've definitely come to a conclusion that no matter how hard I try.... I still can't shake my love for minimalist and basic colours. For me, they are just the colours that resonate with my spirit, feelings and taste at the minute. Who knows, they may change but for now, let's have a moment of silence and adore a few images that have kept me inspired recently!

I just think that finally, I have realised that this must be my own personal style and it can't be changed. Just like everyone has their own preferences, I have finally accepted and identified my own. Although, at times I am rather eclectic with my tastes and style, I have noticed that the colours of the garments I always pick remain in the same minimalistic colour palette (greys, blues,blacks, whites etc).

I am happy that I have finally accepted and identified my own personal taste because for years I tried to change it and follow trends. I just think that the more I grow, the more I am happy with my own taste. We all love trends and I will still embrace them however, I'll definitely ensure that they are to my taste and I am not just wearing it to 'fit in'.

I am loving sacred geometry and crystals and I have been learning about the use of them (just in case you wondered what the last image was). I also recently purchased my first crystal (a Lapis Lazuli), cleansed, charged and I'm having a lot of fun with it. 
I am looking forward working with crystals on a new project with AuraLDN and their new collection! (Watch this space).

What is your personal style? Drop a comment with your blog links below!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love these images girl!
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous knitwear inspiration! :)
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe