OUTFIT | URBAN ROSE

23:06


Hey dolls!

I just got back from a spontaneous getaway that allowed me to breathe, stretch and shake off a few things that had been on my mind as of recent! And as you all know, it was long awaited, so I was very happy to get away. I plan to take life a little more easy and do that a little more often this year!

I'm all about my two pieces (twosies) this season. I grabbed this matching two piece from the Vero Moda  sample sale in the office one day. I particularly like the unusual texture, exposed zip detail and the overall neutral colour. 

I'm re-kindling my original love for silver all of a sudden, I think I over-used gold last year.
I gave the whole look an urban twist by throwing on my beenie and adding my silver snake necklace (gifted by AURA Ldn, who are launching soon).

Beanie // Primark
Necklace // AURA Ldn
Sweater & Mini // Vero Moda
Watch // Michael Kors
Shoes & Clutch // Topshop
Lips // MAC Ruby Woo & Diva
Nails // Maybelline Forever Strong in Ceramic Blue

Tolu x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe