PRESS DAY | A-LINE LONDON

10:15



A little while ago I received a lovely invite from the A-Line, a fashion brand based in London providing sleek women's wear. 
A-Line are all about using natural fabrics to achieve elegant yet urban inspired pieces. , so I was really excited to see their current and new collections for the following season.

I travelled down after work one evening with my best friend (They were so lovely to let me bring her along!) and I was really honoured to be able to meet with the founder Anne-Sophie Kohler, who was wearing some designs from her current collection (pictured above). 

Throughout the night there was champagne, guest appearances and beautiful treats. I also met the lovely, Annette from Hot Happenings, a fellow fashion blogger. Everyone was so lovely and it was great to unwind with some more fashion after a day at work.

Thank you Alessia from A-Line for inviting me and showing me the lovely collection!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe