OUTFIT | PATTERNS AND SEQUINS

10:08


Some of you may know that I work at Bestseller Wholesale, a Danish fashion company that owns several brands. One of the brands we own is called Vero Moda and of recent it has become one of my fave brands. 

It's really fun working in a hands on role for a company that has so many nice pieces that you can use to express your own style.
As time goes on, I continue to discover more about myself, what I like, what I don't like and grow into my own personal taste. It's all really fun how it all happens. Sometimes, I literally just wake up with an idea, a question or an outfit in my mind. Sometimes I actually just dream about it! (lol).

For a very long time now, I've been reading and learning about some interesting things ranging from fashion, marketing, spirituality which are all enriching my mind.
It is really good to learn about your craft but also develop your inner self. 
We are all still learning and every experience has amazing lessons that we can all learn from and I am so grateful for them all. 
I have personally grown so much already in the first half of this year and I get so excited from the thought of not knowing what is going to happen/change next, but it's pretty comforting knowing that everything will work out.

I hope you've all been well! Enjoy your day! My is competition coming soon! :P

Jacket: Vero Moda // Shorts: Vero Moda // Watch: Michael Kors // Boots: Ebay

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe