PRESS DAY | CAGE CITY AW13 & SS14

13:29


I was so happy to receive an invite to attend the press day for the new on-line store, Cage City last week. I had seen them on Twitter and I looked forward to learning a little more about them.

Cage City are a brand that represents our inner young and ‘stylish free spirit’. They showcase the best in one off, vintage and handmade clothes all designed by up and coming creative designers .

The event was held in Charing Cross in the Underground Galleries. The location really reflected the brand and the designers collections perfectly. The team were extremely friendly, I met with Lois who showed me through the collection and explained more about the brand.  They had both their AW13 & SS14 collections on display for us all to look through and take some pics. I loved the quirky twist that all their pieces had and I was able to pick out a few that I liked (photographed).

There was so much to do like create your own custom beanie hat, get your nails painted with cool nail decals and of course have a few drinks & mingle. 
I spent a (little) while helping myself to their vintage-style pick and mix sweet selection (Typical Tolu). Who remembers Fizz Wiz dipping lollipops in the picture above? I used to love these! They also gave me a lovely goody bag which had some cute bits and bobs inside.

Here are 5 items that I have picked from their site that I would definitely rock. Click to see what they look like - what do you guys think?

1 Going for Baroque Jumper  by Mink Pink
2 Galatica Dress by Style Stalker
4 Frontin Maxi Dress by Style Stalker
5 Triple Swirl Shirt by Evil Twin

Visit their website at: CageCity. Let me know your feedback :-)

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks so good
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe