STYLE | TODAY I WISH I WORE

19:29

Untitled #44

Stay on trend and keep it simple this summer with some cool white brights!

I am really loving white pieces at the moment, particularly white shoes. They're such breath of fresh air and add a clean finish to any outfit. 
This is definitely a more of a calm, dressed down look perfect for a casual summers day. In this heat, there is absolutely no need to layer on clothes. So, I'm looking to keep it simple with the outfits and makeup this season.

I have a few more cheeky outfit posts from a recent haul. Looking forward to showing you all soon.

Grey Dress - Monki
Double Silver Chain Collar - Bauble Bar
Clear Clutch - Asos
White Platform Sandal - My Mum Made It . Net
Sunglasses - Tom Ford
Nail Polish - Essie in Blanc
Lipstick - MAC Ruby Woo
Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner
Watch - Casio
Hair Cuff - Forever 21

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love love love this outfit!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment you left, can't believe I've only found your blog now, it's so good! I love your style and I love this outfit, so great for the weather over here. Those platform sandals are beauts! Can't wait for you outfit posts :) xx

    www.perksofbeingally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much and you're welcome! I'm now following your beautiful blog!

      Tolu x

      Delete
  3. I lovee how everything is so monochromatic! I'm also in love with that shirt dress and those shoes are to dieeeee for <3
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything about your blog. Now following you :D



    http://sundays-special.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very into 90's revival at the moment so I love those shoes!


    xoxo- www.brokeandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveee this! I would totally rock it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe