OUTFIT | SUMMER BRIGHTS

10:32

Hi Everyone,
 
Hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunshine. I’m so happy that the weather has finally decided to behave itself and treat us all to some heat!
This year, I’ve been trying to come out of my little comfort zone with my outfit choices, so I promised myself to wear all of my fave pieces before the sunshine fades away.
As you all know, I do love my dark/neutral colours for outfits and make up looks. I’ve become so comfortable with these colours over the years, so I thought I’d go for a little change this summer, be brave and sport some bright/fun colours.
 
As soon as I saw these shorts, I fell in love and picked them up straight away! They’re so girly and flirty, plus they are very different to colours that I normally choose. What do you guys think? Summer brights are definitely the way forward this season! J
 
Outfit - Shorts, Vest, Collar, Bangle - Topshop
Bag - Marc B London
Lips - MAC Impassioned
Eyes - Eyelure Girls Aloud Nicola Lashes & Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara
 
Tolu x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. you look gorge, I love this look!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE this outfit the bright pink with simple black PERFECT x

    marymariescloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe