OUTFIT | LEATHER LOVING

19:20


The simplicity and edginess of this is black "pleather" dress I found in Toppers recently really grabbed my attention. No questions asked, I just picked it up and headed for the tills (terrible I know). 

I rarely find cool pieces that are great quality and customised to fit tall girls, so I always jump at the opportunity. It sits ever so perfectly above the knee and I really like the loose fit. It's very soft and surprisingly comfortable (even though it looks the complete opposite). 

Happy Monday! I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather!

Dress - Topshop
Necklace - Primark
Lips - MAC Ruby Woo & MAC Diva

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. love the top you look lovely!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning lovely, love how you've the necklace with the dress!

    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your dress! Lovely blog xx

    www.allthingsstephh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe