OOTD | THE CIRCUS | LFW '13

13:27

 
Happy Friday!
Hope you all have had a good week. I am definitely looking forward to the weekend, although I have loads to do, it will still be a great opportunity to relax with friends and family.
I just thought I’d show you all one of the outfits that I wore when attended I London Fashion Week in February.
As you can tell, I am still really into by darker colours most probably because I’m waiting for the sun to shine so I can wear brighter colours.
I have been thinking to do a wardrobe clearout soon, to sell some items that I know would love a new home. Would you guys be interested? I plan to start selling them very soon, once I have gathered all the items and I will definitely keep you all posted :)
Tolu x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love the trousers & satchel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh i bought these shoes too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely!

    Was nice meeting you at the Motel event! And just followed your blog cause I love it! You look gorgeous in this post, lusting after those trousers!

    Hopefully see you soon :)

    Jo x

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are drop dead gorgeous :)Love the lace thing going on and such a cute outfit.
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe