BACK TO BASICS..

13:04

I got this comfy casual top from Topshop and paired it with some white jeans (that I also recently bought from Topshop). I had a random impulse to get my hands on some white jeans and I was lucky enough to find some jeans that were the perfect size. Thank goodness for Topshop’s Tall section.
I threw on some leather and faux fur to finish off my outfit. I love clashing different textures; it just adds character to any casual outfit. I’ve learnt to always keep colours minimal and neutral as they can often speak the loudest.
 
Hope you all have been well!
 
P.s - I was so happy to see some street style images of me at London Fashion Week on the Are We On Time blog: Check them out here!
 
Tolu x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi, thanks for your lovely comment - glad you like the picture!

    It's so nice to put a name/blog to a face!
    Thanks for following, I'm following you as well.
    Let's keep in touch

    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gorgeous hair! Love your vest. So chic.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe