WHAT COMES FROM THE HEART, GOES TO THE HEART.

11:47

Happy Monday!
I have always been a fan of crop tops and I always pair them with anything high waisted. Today just seems to be one of those grey/dull days (and that's because of the weather lol), so I decided to throw on a fun but casual outfit.
I stuck to my usual fave colours that I usually wear on any casual day; blues, blacks and greys. However, this time I wanted to ensure to add a pop of colour into my look and this jumper from Topshop definitely does the job correctly.
I love the fact this jumper is bold and also chunky knit, two of my fave things about it!
The grey midi skirt is also very flattering, adds emphasis to the bright top and I just love it because it's so thick & comfy, perfect finish to my casual look today.
Plus, its started snowing again here in London today, so I've thrown on my fur jacket and boots to stay extra snug and warm. :)

Crop Jumper - Topshop
Midi Skirt - Topshop
Chain - Asos Marketplace
Triangle Bangles - Topshop

(On my lips: MAC In Diva // On my eyes: Half Baked from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallete)

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i love your outfit! That jumper is such a beautiful shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that crop! it looks so amazing with the midi!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sweater looks so good on you the color goes good with your skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Happy you all like the post!
    Tolu x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit !
    Love blue colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit, and I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe