STREET STYLE | LONDON FASHION WEEK A/W '13

19:45

I had been looking forward to attending London Fashion Week and luckily I was able to get to attend and meet up with some very inspirational people.
It was still very cold during this seasons shows but everyone still looked amazing and dressed to kill.
I thought I'd do some street style photographs on the the last two days and those days actually ended up being the most fun. I saw so many familiar faces, blogging and photography friends which was a treat!
So, here's my little sneak peek into some of the outfits that I loved and felt inspired by a LFW this season.
By the end of the week I had taken over 500 images and it was so hard to narrow it all down, so I hope this little insight into LFW through my photos inspires you all as much as they all inspired me!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this post, I get so inspired by street style. just amazing!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of street style I'm pretty sure I saw a photo of you here - http://www.are-we-on-time.com/2013/02/lfw-street-style-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is me lol! Thanks so much for the heads up! Love the images! x

      Delete
  3. Thank you all for your lovely comments! It's really appreciated!!
    Thanks for the support

    Tolu x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe