MORE THAN KISSES, LETTERS MINGLE SOULS.

13:08

Hello all!
I hope you have all been well and are looking forward to the start to a new week.
I kept this look sleek and simple with a new dress I bought from Topshop. As soon as I saw it I started thinking of different looks I could create with it. I love it because you can dress it either up or down but it still has that chiq touch of class. I also love the white letters that contrast with the black.
Pairing black and white is a hot spring trend that I love at the moment.
The sun seems to be coming out now and again over here, so I am really looking forward to wearing a lot more dresses and getting out of all the thick layers I’ve been piling on to stay warm during the winter. Spring is on it’s way!
Dress - Topshop
Gold Cuffs - Ebay
Belt - Vintage
Jacket - New Look
Shoes - Next
 
Tolu x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That dress is so pretty. lovely fit and looks great with the belt!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are killing that dress girl ! love the belt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Happy you like the outfit!
    Tolu x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe