DEBENHAMS SS13 PRESS DAY

20:20



I was so happy to receive an invite to attend the Debenhams SS13 Press Day and have a little preview of some of the new releases for the coming year. I fell in love with so many of the pieces and ended up taking so many photos I found it so hard to narrow it all down. My fave stand-out brands for the coming season are definitely Red Herring, Ossie Clark, Nails Inc and Star by Julien MacDonald.
I spotted so many trends from the fashion week catwalks at this press day from see-through pieces to heavy metal detailed accessories. I then went to have a peak at the beauty products to be released next year and was shown around by Emily, the beauty press showroom assistant. Some products to not to be missed next year are Burts Bees new tinted lip balm collection, Transformulas Skin Care Range and YSL's Nail Laquer colours.
I can't wait for Spring and Summer to come back round to play already!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This looks amazing! I really wish I could go to a press day!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like their were some very exciting bits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like so much fun! So many beautiful outfits and fun cosmetics to play with :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe