BEANIE LOVE.

22:47


My latest obsession is definitely my Urban Outfitters beanie hat. It was a very random and impulsive buy one very cold evening as I was shopping in Oxford Street, but now it's turned out to be my fave hat that I wear literally everyday. 
I thought I'd stay safe and choose a black one, but I love it so much I think I'll be a tad bit more daring. I recently saw an ox-blood beanie hat on Tumblr so I might just have a little search for one to nab very soon! 
I've really underestimated Urban Outfitters in the past but they certainly have grown on me recently, so you just might start seeing a few more pieces from them in my wardrobe! I love their edgy and vintage twist on garments. Urban Outfitters, you are my new love.

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Really nice outfit and I love the top. Haha, I think beanies are everyone's favourites right now. :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you loads! I agree, beanies are definitely a trendy item right now! Love em :) xx

      Delete
  2. Too gorgeous , fur stole love it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! My obsession with faux fur is so unhealthy lol! xx

      Delete
  3. Nice look! Loving how you've mixed it all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yehyah! I was feeling rather undecided that day lol but I guess it turned out alright :D

      Delete
  4. Hey :) so nice to meet you last night! If you want the photo of us, I just published it on my blog here: http://kristianav.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/motel-rocks-christmas-party.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was soooo lovely to meet you too! I had so much fun at the event! Love the pics!
      You're in my latest post :)
      x

      Delete
    2. Hellllo fellow Fashion and me lady - well sort of! :) Lovely to meet you at the blogger event. LOVING your personal style posts. I will have to find you over on lookbook also!

      xx

      Delete

Subscribe