JUST A LITTLE WHILE! :)

12:32


1. Heat free curls with bendy rollers, results! // Cheeky ASOS order // Team Lunch on the Managers
2. Facial time with the siblings // Another team lunch on the Managers // Gold Detail, my current obsession
3. Love these accesories! // Cake, cake cake! // Ruby Woo, I've missed you
4. This very random gift made me so happy! // Lazy movie night :) // Grazia Mag's Fashion Blogging School

Hello all! 
I hope you have all been well since my last blog post.
I've been indulging in loads of food, working hard, shopping, more food and just having fun with my friends and family, which has been awesome! How time flies, but hopefully now I will be able to manage my time and blogging more effectively since I am used to my new role at work. :)
This week has been lovely, I attended the Grazia Magazine's Fashion Blogging Masterclasses with my blogger friend Desriee Tiwlade, I passed my probation period at work which means great beginnings for me and my room is getting an amazing makeover (which I will show you all), so I have been so happy about that!

What have you all been up to?

Instagram: @ToluFashD

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe