VOGUE FNO '12 | PHOTO DIARY!

22:21


Hey Dolls!

Hope you have all had a lovely day and are enjoying the lovely weather. This weekend is going to be really hot too so make the most of it while it lasts!

I set out to Vogue's Fashion Night Out in London to see what this year had to offer and I had so much fun. 
I initially set off to see the fun happening at my fave high street stores River Island, Zara where they had the usual, drinks, dj's, discounts and nail manicures. 

I then moved on to New Bond Street which is essentially "where it was at". The atmosphere here was amazing and the goodies made me even more happy!
I was wowed by the show Hermes put on with 60's swing dancers, a photo shoot and styling sessions with their famous silk scarves. 
The beautiful singer Delilah was at Topshop singing all her latest tracks and gave a wonderful performance; time to update my iPod with some of her songs.

I then ended the evening by heading to my fave vintage shop Beyond Retro to see how they were celebrating the evening and ended up finding a stunning dress :)

I had so much fun I didn't want to leave!! Can't wait for next years already.

Pics:

A Vogue Mini Cooper in River Island // A Band Performing in Pull & Bear // Champagne in Intimissimi // A Pink Carpet at Accessorize // New Collection at MAC // The New Vaseline 'Pink Bubbly" in Selfridges // Victoria Secrets in New Bond Street // A Batiste Dry Shampoo Bar Outside D&G // Crowds outside Mulberry // Freebies from Folli Follie // Press on Tattoos at Hermes // Delilah Performing at Topshop // Me and my colleague fooling around // Goodies!

Check out what I got up to last year at VFNO 2011 here!!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. How amazing you got to go to VFNO!! Looks like you had an absolutely fabulous time hun! And tah for the lovely comment you left on my blog followed xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photodiary, VFNO looks awesome, thursday we have one in Holland :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe