PORTUGAL PHOTO DIARY | DAY 1

23:50


Finally, my vacation has arrived! I traveled to Portugal today for a 5-day holiday away from hectic, busy old London. It was such a quick journey, just under three hours and time flew by so fast (Probably because I was so excited). 
As soon as we landed, we checked our luggage into our rooms at our lovely hotel and started exploring. We had a really a relaxed day, enjoyed a very 'interesting' lunch and very spicy 'Nandos Style' dinner. We had so much time to get comfortable with the area and walked around the town a lot, luckily we are near the riverside.
I have a feeling I will be very snappy-happy and taking a lot of pics out here. So I thought I'd keep you all updated with some pics of what I get up to out here.
The weather has been unexpectedly amazing and hot so we hope to have some more fun in the sun. More pics to come :)

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. so cool! my parents are from portugal (immigrated to the US in the 80s) and so we vacationed there this summer--but i still haven't uploaded the pictures! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! I hope you enjoyed yourself when you came.
      I'm really loving it here!!!
      Tolu x

      Delete
  2. Nice!!!! Have fun! Your photos got me hungry now! :-)

    www.the-white-list.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!!
      Yes the food here is so lush!!!

      Tolu x

      Delete
  3. Wow, you are beautiful! Such nice pictures too xo http://phuckyostyle.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe