HAIR | 5 FAVE SHAMPOOS & CONDITIONERS

00:00


Hi Guys!
Hope you have all been well since my last post! After a long delay, I am back with my 5 fave shampoos and conditioners.
So as we are now entering the autumn months our hair can be very sensitive to changes in the atmosphere and weather, especially when the weather begins to get colder. I tend to find by hair can become very brittle in the colder months so I top up on the more moisturising products.
I have been using all of these for a very long time and one of them for as long as I can remember so I thought i'd share them with you all.

Aphogee Keratin 2 Min Reconstructor

This is a very good post-conditioner treatment I use to strengthen my hair. At times I feel like my hair it very soft or 'mushy' after conditioning and this product really helps to replenish and restore the protien in my hair regimen. It brings life back to hair that is limp and lifeless and is my best protein based reconstructor / conditioner treatment to use! It says 2 mins but after taking out my extensions, I use for 5 mins to super strengthen my hair :)

Creme of Nature Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo

I like this shampoo as it is very moisturising and doesn't strip your hair of all of it's moisture like a clarifying shampoo, yet, it still leaves your hair squeaky clean! It's loaded with natural ingredients including sunflower and coconut which leaves your hair smelling lush. The BEST bit is... it's sulphate free! Meaning it doesn't have any harmful and damaging effects on your hair. Use of sulphate in shampoos, (which are most shampoos) eventually leads to thin hair, drier scalps and breakage. (Definitely research into sulphate-free shampoos.)

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Range

I started off using the Hello Hydration moisturising conditioner and I was so impressed I bought two more from the range; the Moisturising shampoo and the Intensive Mask. This were my very first 'Herbal Essences purchases' and I am very happy with how it left my hair very moisturised silky and very soft. It also contains coconut and hydro activated silkening products which are both great for smoothing out hair.

Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair

This shampoo will add structure and body to your hair as well as gently clean it. If you need urgent hair saving for recovery, this is your starting point! Even though my hair is pretty healthy I still use this product every month to replenish all lost moisture and keep your hair healthy. This shampoo is a miracle worker!

Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise

I have been using this deep conditioner treatment for as long as I can remember. It's a great deep conditioner that is effective on all hair types. You can use it as a hair mask for 30-45mins for very good results. This is a winner that has not left my hair regime since I was a child and its amazing! Use it and you will love it!

What are your favourite shampoos and conditioners? Have you guys tried any of these here?
Let me know!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe