FEELING INSPIRED | STUDS & ALL

12:00


There are always those piece that stand out to you and inspire you when it comes to shopping and picking what to wear for the day. Whilst browsing the Veuxdoo website, I saw this amazing denim shirt studded with tie die detailing at the back and I loved it straight away! I have always loves anything studded so this automatically made its way on to my wishlist. 
Veuxdoo is a lovely vintage fashion and DIY e-tailer that is very new to me and I am happy I heard of them. I found out about on Twitter after they tweeted me to have a look at their store and after browsing their collection it's made me fall in love with vintage all over again. 
I love how they revamp vintage pieces turning them into unique pieces. I think I want every single piece on their site and I am especially excited to see what they have in store for the winter months to come. I will be placing some orders very soon!

What do you guys think of this shirt?

Tolu x

(Images sourced from: Veuxdoo.co.uk & various Tumblr blogs)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That shirt is everything ! Its so different i love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much!! I want to order it so much!!!
      Thanks for your comment Nakia!

      Tolu x

      Delete

Subscribe