PRINTS & BRIGHTS

21:15



Prints are still hot and with the the weather warming up this month, I'm am so excited about finding more lovely clothes to match the summer mood and take on my holiday. I love this seasons brights and colours. I found so many cute florals and brights on Tucci's website recently and I particularly in love sheer blouses too much at the moment. I normally wear them over skinnies or if I'm going to work I pair them with a pencil skirt. 

Have you guys seen any cute pieces recently that you'd love to share?

I hope you guys are all looking forward to my giveaway to celebrate the first year of my blog! I'll reveal all very soon! Follow me on Twitter/Instagram for more updates: @ToluFashD

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that coral colored dress and the black floral button down. I recently picked up some floral leggings from H&M that I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Mary!
      The black button down is a stunner, go for it!
      You can't go wrong with floral. :)

      Tolu
      x

      Delete

Subscribe