JOLIEBOX - JULY '12

20:05


As some of you may know I was very lucky to win Sammi from Beauty Crush's Joliebox competition. I won  a 3 month Joliebox free subscription and I was so excited to receive the first of the three, The July box.
The products included in this months Joliebox were:

Etat Pur Pure Active Salicylic Acid 300
I have not yet used this product because I am not necessarily prone to spots and blemishes however I have heard such great things from other bloggers about it. The product is great for minimising the appearance of spots and blemishes and also is said to reduce the amount of scaring after a spot has healed

Jane Iredale Tantasia Self Tanner 
This product can be used all over the body or even as a blush/bronzer if you want to be daring. It is particularly amazing if you want to add a lovely summer glow to your skin. I am pretty excited to try it out a little more.

Nailgirls Two Mini Polishes from the Medal Collection 
These two nail polishes are two new additions to my nail polish collection that I love, I immediately tried the bronze colour and I loved it. I sported it all this weekend, it looks amazing in the sun!

Wen Sweet Almond and Mint Cleansing Conditioner
This conditioner smells absolutely amazing. I have not used it yet in my hair but I swatched  it just to get a feel of it. It has a very thick consistency which means it could work as a very good deep conditioner. Potential! Once I have tried it, I will let you all know how it played off.

Institut Esthederm Bronz Repair Anti Wrinkle Tanning Cream
I've always wanted to use a tanning product just to achieve that 'just back from holiday' glow to my skin so perhaps this will be the perfect opportunity to get a little preview, so I'm looking forward to using it!

And a little treat - The Joliebox Toe Dividers
How nice of them to throw bonus gift products for their subscribers!

This being my first EVER beauty box, I am very impressed and I can't wait to receive more over the next few months! Thanks Sammi!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe