OUTFIT | LEOPARD & LEATHER

01:50






I love this top a little bit toooo much! It's not all the time that you find a piece that you actually LOVE.
It's literally become my fave piece and I must say, H&M, "You have done me well this month!".
If you haven't been into H&M recently, they have some cool bits in there.
I'm really in love with the versatility of the top and I love the fact that you can dress it up and wear it casually.
Here, I was out with my sister who I missed so much! We went to a talent show which was very amazing and refreshing to see all the young talent out there from singers to actors. I asked her to take some pics and she finally managed to work the DSLR lol (aww)! 

Top: H&M
Trousers: Topshop
Boots: Online Store (I think it was Ebay)
Necklace: Topshop

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW!!! You look amazing! Very edgy look! I like it a lot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful!
    love your outfit!

    http://anniangelikan.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe