STYLE | WHAT'S IN MY WARDROBE? III

16:57

Hey guys! Hope you have all enjoyed the weekend so far!
Here are some more looks inspired by pieces I had around in my wardrobe. I can't wait till it gets a little bit warmer so I can start experimenting with my more pieces

Look 1: Crop Top - Topshop \\ Skirt - Handmedown \\ Waistcoat - Vintage \\ Vintage Belt - Moschino via Ebay \\ Jewellery - H&M/Warehouse
Look 2: Jeans Jacket - Vintage Guess Jeans \\ Jeans - Topshop \\ Boots - Random Online shoe shop \\ Cuff Bracelet - Warehouse
Look 3: Top - Peekaboo Vintage \\ Jeans - Topshop \\ Laptop Bag - Knomo London \\ Brogues - New Look \\ Earrings - Primark

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You really have an amazing style!! Check out my blog, if you like we can follow each other!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe