STYLE | WHATS IN MY WARDROBE II

19:02

Hi Guys!
Here is part two of the pictures I took for the 'Whats in my wardrobe' series.
Today has been another productive day studying at university, I aim to be finished with my project this week, so wish me luck :) 
As you guys know from some of my previous posts (Abs-olutely Stunning & It's a Blue Thing) I am so in love with the 'exposed mid-riff' trend going on this spring and I can't get enough of my crop tops. What do you guys think?

Look 1: Everything from Topshop \\ Except the Jacket which is from Primark
Look 2: Varsity Jacket - New Look \\ Jeans - Levi's \\ Belt - Gucci \\ Shoes - Converses \\ Earrings - Primark
Look 3: Top - Gifted to me \\ Earrings - Gifted to Me (New Look) \\ Trousers - Zara \\ Boots - Ebay Shop

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe