STYLE | ASOS HAUL

12:59


Yesterday I received my lovely ASOS unitard that I ordered a few days ago! Once I saw it I just needed it and had to buy it (Bad Tolu). I think it's amazing, the colours are lovely and intense and the print is very edgy. It's £30 which is also a reasonable price too. I love that I can dress it up and also wear it casual! What do you guys think? I can't wait to wear this out soon!

Cardigan - Topshop \\ Shoes - New Look \\ Blazer - Topshop \\ Bag - Vintage
Belt - Vintage \\ Bracelet - Asda George

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. oooo very good buy!!
    the print is so eyecatching.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jen!
      I am absolutely obsessed with print atm lol!
      Tolu x

      Delete
  2. That's an amazing jumpsuit Tolu! Really nice!!! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great on you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi :) I just found your lovely comment on my blog! I love this animalier outfit is so glamour :) I follow you I hope that you will follow me back!
    see you soon
    http://lostintheclothing.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thanks for replying!!!
      You're very welcome!
      Now Following your blog too!

      Tolu x

      Delete
  5. This is such a great outfit ! Followed back, can't wait to see more posts from you ! Have a great day !!! (:

    www.somethingglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment Amberlynn!
      I'm happy you like , means alot!
      Keep in contact!

      Tolu x

      Delete

Subscribe