OOTD | WILD CHILD

20:00


Vest - Primark
Jeans - TK Maxx

Today was my no foundation day. I do this often to allow my skin to breath and feel free! I just wore a light coat f my 'They're Real' mascara from Benefit and neatened up my brows with my Loreal Eyebrow pencil and that was it for the day.
These pics were taken just before a very random water balloon fight (Which was very hilarious).
I think sometimes its important to be free and just be a kid again which is what the aim of today was!

Hope you are all enjoying the weather too folks!

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fab outfit xx Thanks for checking out my blog xx following you now on bloglovin xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I'm happy to hear you like!

      Tolu x

      Delete

Subscribe