BEAUTY | ORIGINS BB SPF 15 TINTED MOISTURISER

14:00

origins


I am very impressed with the new Origins tinted moisturiser range. 
What caught my eye was the impressive 6 shades that it comes in! For a tinted moisturiser that you can get over the counter from your local drugstore, I am very impressed! Origins in general are a very good brand when it comes to natural products for sensitive skins so I can't wait to get my hands on one. 
The moisturiser has SPF 15 perfect for skin protection this summer, antioxidants and minimises pores, so its perfect to use early in the morning after just washing your face to close those pores back up. 

The consistency of the cream is very light so it will add a natural radiance to skin but also has the coverage to conceal any bits you want to hide away. And to top it all off, just in case you didn't know, white tea is packed with protective nutrients and scientists studies prove it as a healthy skin aid!
This is definitely on my wish list.

Tolu x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe