BEAUTY | N.Y.C & MUA

20:18


Some new beauty bits I bought the other day:

N.Y.C - Lip Stain in 493 Champagne Stain

This was my first ever lip stain product bought and I am absolutely obsessed with it. It dries instantly and lasted all evening. I'm looking to find a light pink and maybe another bolder colour

N.Y.C Nail Polish in 253 Mint Macaroon

Finally found an affordable mint green colour lovely for the season

MUA Eye Liner in Snow White

Going to experiment and jump on to the the white eyeliner band wagon. Use white eyeliner on your lower lash line after applying your make up to achieve a wider and brighter looking eye

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous lip color and nailpolish.

    Patience
    You're invited to participate in my Giveaway to win Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses:
    Roberto Cavalli Sunglasses Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Can't wait to check out your giveaway!

      Tolu x

      Delete

Subscribe