OOTD | B'DAY SUIT! | L'ORANGE

05:23


Happy Monday! Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
I finally got hold of some pictures of my outfit that my lovely sister took for me on the day of my b'day celebration!

It was a lovely coral/pink midi sheer dress from Topshop for £50 and as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it, I thought it would really complement my skin tone.
I paired it with some gold jewelery, black heeled booties and my vintage versace handbag.

Dress: Topshop
Boots: New Look
Ring: Romwe
Necklace: Boots
Earring: New Look
Nail Polish: Topshop Causing a Stir

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous dress. Orange is one of my favorite colors. You wear it so well.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ^_^
      I am totally in love with it!

      Tolu x

      Delete
  2. The style and colour suites you very well xo

    www.mikesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe