TREND | ABS-OLUTELY STUNNING!

17:00

 Anthony Vaccarello
Anthony Vaccarello
 Aquilano Rimondi
Aquilano Rimondi
 Emilio Pucci
Emilio Pucci
Miu Miu
Miu Miu

Looks like the catwalks went ab-crazy this spring and as you all know from an older post featuring my high waisted midi skirt, I am a big fan of the 'exposed mid-riff'! This is a trend I know I will be working into my wardrobe again this summer.
I love how it has come back into fashion providing tasteful femininity instead of being 'OTT'.
As Style.com say "The key is to keep the belly button under wraps, exposing just a tasteful flash of skin below the bandeau"
...Beautifully put!
There is a risk with this trend here though, as there is a thin line between looking fashionable and looking like your off to the beach (lol). To avoid this, make sure to style your cropped top with a bottom piece that is high waisted and perhaps sling over a tailored blazer to add a smart edge to your look.

Abs-olutely Fabulous
Tolu x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. amazing designs!
    I love all those colors :)

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the comment, I'm happy you like them! They are absolutely stunning I'm in love with them too lol!

      Delete

Subscribe