OOTD | VINTAGE KNITWEAR

05:00


This is what I wore to the 'Rita's Vintage Wardrobe' fashion show/vintage sale I attended last week Friday. I had such a great time and as I mentioned in my previous post, I found a really good vintage bargain, my Versace hand bag which made my day! I can't wait to style and wear on an evening out one day. 

It was pretty cold out & I thought it would be a good idea to add a vintage touch to my outfit but still keep warm. I absolutely love the striking colour of this jumper and I totally forgot I had it! *Note to self* I must rummage through my closet and find what other goodies are hiding away some day lol!
Collars are in, so I decided to layer up with a cream sheer blouse underneath to 'modernise' (my new word) to look. Paired with some Topshop Baxter denims for a more casual look and I was ready to go.

Jumper - I purchased it a while ago from the 'Peekaboo Vintage' concession at Topshop in Oxford Street.
Cream Sheer Blouse - Miss Selfridge
Jeans - Topshop (Baxter)
Studded Loafers - Topshop
Studded Cuff - ASOS
Watch - Argos
YSL Arty Lookalike Ring - Romwe
 Necklace - Warehouse
Belt - Primark

Check out these different fashionable ways to make an old jumper pop by simply wearing a blouse with a  collar underneath or attaching one of your own:


Which is collar style your favourite? Let me know!

Tolu x

(Images from various Tumblr accounts)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe