OOTD | HELLO SPRING!

19:30



An ode to spring! I'm so happy you have finally arrived, we must catch up :)

The sun came out to play today which made me so happy since I knew my day would consist of one thing, writing my dissertation in the library!
The day so far has been very productive and it has me looking forward to the summer and all the exciting plans I've made!
My friend took these pictures of my outfit for me, I wanted a casual outfit with a pop of colour so opted for my bright mustard midi skirt with a jumper from Topshop and my studded loafers.
I was finally able to play around with my vintage handbag I bought last week which I thought went really well with the outfit. But, I ended up leaving it at uni because... well, it's a little too much for uni lol!
I stuffed my navy Longchamp le pliage handbag with books, grabbed my Knomo London laptop bag and made a dash to the library.

Outfit:

Top: Topshop
Skirt: Primark
Accessories: New Look (Belt/Earrings) ASOS (Studded Cuff) Watch (Argos) Hat: Beyond Retro (London)
Bag: 'Rita's Vintage Wardrobe' Event/Vintage Sale - My blog post on Event
Knomo London Laptop case - Website - My blog post on Knomo
Longchamp Le Pliage - (Xmas gift from my little Sister)
Leather jacket - New Look
Studded Loafers - Topshop

(Random pic on my way lol *cheese*)

Hope you all enjoyed the sun & talk to you all soon! :)

Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe