MAKE UP | M.A.C HAUL!

16:46




1. MAC Brow Finisher - £11.50
This is a great tool for grooming your brows and provides a great hold so pencils/shadows used stay in place. I love this so much, but unfortunately my little sister (who is only 8 years old) watches my every move, tried to used it when I wasn't watching and broke it recently lol (she's so cute)! But its such a good product that I will be purchasing it again very soon.


2. MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW45 - £13.50
I was in need of a matte concealer with great coverage to use as an under eye cover up and heard alot about select cover up. After using it for about 3 weeks, I can say that it is the best concealer I have used so far. I like using it after applying my Garnier Caffine Eye Roll On. Initially, I worried about how long it would last due to the size of the package, however just a little drop goes very far and it tends to stay in place and lasts all day on my skin, so I am very pleased!


3. Hug Me Lipstick - £13.50
4. Ruby Woo Lipstick - £13.50

I have found my top 2 MAC lipsticks so far! One with a lustre finish and the other with a matte finish however they both roll on so smoothly, smell lush and are highly affordable for how long they have lasted me.


5. Mineralize Skin-Finish Bronzer in Gold Deposit - £21.50
I love bronzing powders alot more than blushes so I am very open to finding new ones, I just feel that they add a lovely glow to my skin and this one in particular glides on so smoothly and leaves a frosty metallic finish. I also use it as a subtle highlighter when contouring my face.

6. Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom - £20.50
After having this applied to my skin, I fell in love! It is a new blush from Daphne Guinness' MAC make up range. It looks so flawless. I like it very much because it is a medium coverage blush and I am still on the way to feeling comfortable using blushes, perhaps because I haven't found a colour that I am in love with(lol) I combined the two (below) and got a very subtle, radiant but still very natural looking finish.


Tolu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe