HAIR | RED HEAD!

16:18


Just a little update! I was completely tired of the usual black hair so I decided to do another dye at the end on January. I ordered two packets very light coloured human hair extensions (they were literally a dark blond colour) from Additional Lengths and coloured them at home using Live Color XXL hair dye by Schwarzkopf (which I also used in my Ombre Hair Dye post)


I used 4 boxes of Live Colour XXL in the color Dark Spice 52
I absolutely love the colour! It's been about 2 weeks now and the colour hasn't faded at all. I decided to do a deep condition to soften up the hair yesterday and it came out even more smooth and silky! Thumbs up to Schwarzkopf hair dye again (Available in Boots/Superdrug)

Tolu
x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Did you use 4 boxes to get that specific colour? Or did you use 4 boxes because of the amount of hair you had to cover.. as in, one box wasnt enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, Thanks for the comment.
      I used 4 boxes because of the amount of hair I used :-)
      Using this dye on lighter coloured hair should hopefully bring this result.
      Tolu

      Delete
    2. Oh :) I have dark brown hair and have been searching for the right colour and saw yours and was like D: OMG.!? .... do oyu think i should just keep dying it? or.....?

      Delete

Subscribe