GIVENCHY | SPRING '12 MENSWEAR!

17:00

And lastly my favourite...
I absolutely fell in love with this Givenchy Spring 2012 collection as soon as I saw it!

COLOUR, STRUCTURE, LINES & DEFINITION = Winning MUSTS for Spring 2012!

 I get a sense of a Hawaiian inspired theme running through this collection and I find the choice of colours rather unique. 
Spring is all about newness, blossom and this collection idealises this idea! 
The splashes of bold purple juxtaposed with the subtle pastel mint are a winner for me. 
As always I will never stop adoring khaki green, but what I found amazing was Givenchy’s use of the colour normally associated with ‘utility’ wear on smart and tailored pieces! Amazing play on fashion boundaries here guys… I LIKE! The amazing structuring and line detail in the suits which are definitely must coveted trend soon to be seen in stores. 


Source: style.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe