OOTD | MY LADY UMBRELLA!

14:47


I recently ordered a beautiful top from a company I found out about on twitter called Lady Umbrella (ladyumbrella.com). I just  fell in love with their sweet, simple & quirky designs. I decided to style my vest top by tying the side into a little knot and pairing them with a leather jacket, pork pie hat and my new military boots.

Lady Umbrella have been such a lovely company to purchase from and keep great relationships with all of their customers. My vest came packed in a little cute bag and came with a letter with a little note on the bottom from Rob Ryan, one of the founders!! I really appreciate companies that maintain great relationships with their customers and because of this I loved my vest top even more lol!

Join their mailing list for free to receive a 15% discount code and a free lookbook! Plus they ship completely FREE WORLDWIDE *faints* How generous :)
Thanks Lady Umbrella I love my new top <3, I'm already planning what to order next hehe!

Vest Top - Lady Umbrella (ladyumbrella.com)
Pork Pie Hat - Beyond Retro
Jeans - *My mummy bought them for me from New York*
Boots - Ebay (My 1st Wish)
Jacket - Primark
Ring - Primark
Glasses - H&M (Mens)

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. really cute :)
    new post here http://lafacctory.blogspot.com/2011/11/pc-music-hot-tea-and-reading-november.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteee!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.


    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SO much for the comments on my post ladies!
    Highly motivational and appreciated! Many Thanks, Tolu x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute top!

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe