BRITISH HAIRDRESSING AWARDS: MODELLING JOB!

19:12

 

I had a really FAB modelling job a few months ago with the fantastic Toni & Guy hairstylist, Patrick Forini! He was looking to enter the Afro Hair category of the British Hair Dressing Awards and to my surprise he recently got in contact with me to tell me that he is a finalist! 
The results have not been published yet BUT I really hope he does well! (Yes, that's me with the blond hair haha!)
The shoot was amazing and I met a really fab team! The talented make up artist Kamlia Siemiatkowska was amazing and the photographer was Barry Jeffery (barryjefferyphotography.com) who in fact booked me to work with him on another shoot with the hair dresser, Craig Chapman, (craigchapmansalon.com) for a Black Beauty magazine shoot and I will post those images very soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe