WHAT'S IN YOUR CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN BAG?

21:22

As you may know from my last post about vogue fashion night out, myself and my friends were lucky enough to get into Christian Louboutin's guestlist only FNO Party - Yay Us! lol

We were given goody bags to take home as treats and a few beauty products! SO, inside the bag were the bits below:

Photobucket

I was really excited to try out my freebies especially the beauty ones so I started with them first this morning and added them to my work make up look.

Lipcote Lipstick Sealer:


I always thought that Lipcote was very old-fashioned and 'mumsy' type so i never even considered the product when i would walk past it in Boots or Superdrug etc. However, i used it today over my Rimmel lipstick in Vintage Pink (pictured below) and it was pretty good!


The colour stayed on my lips alot longer which was great - definitely a make up kit must have.
I have this bad habit of licking my lips (i don't know why, its just happens lol) so today at work i licked my lips totally forgetting i had the topcoat of Lipcote on and my lippy was still intact. The only 'con' is that the Lipcote tasted really bitter (yuck) so, just try not to lick your lips for a good while lol!

Smashbox Limitless Liquid Eyeliner Pen


I recently tried the eyeliner in Toppers (pictured below) and i have been using that for a few weeks now however i am running out so it was a treat when i realised Louboutin gave me a liquid eyeliner pen!


This pen came in the colour Jet Black and was amazing! Just from the first flick i did across my eyelid, I fell in LOVE. Definitely recommended and it feels like alot comes in the pen too, so it should last me for another month or maybe more!

La La Lashes:

I also received a blue packet of pretty glamorous looking lashes from Lash Perfect Lash Bar - I hadn't yet worn these as they were pretty extravagant for work however I've felt and played around with them and they feel and look lush! - I will definitely show you guys some pics once I try 'em out.

Jurlique Moisturising Hand Sanitiser:


Anyone that is really close to me will know that i always have my hand sanitisers at the ready! I mean when my mum went to Atlanta on holiday this year she came back with so many gifts from Victoria Secrets for me and one of them were there hand sanitiser in Strawberries and Champagne - absolute winning smell.
It has a distinctive smell, im guessing that is the Australian Bush Mint in it and also has cute little glitter particles - how girly! Anyways this hand sanitiser is cute and will definitely make a debut in my handbag at uni this year lol.

Louboutin Cookies:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just thought i should take a picture of them before my sister and I demolished them! How GLAM! They were provided by Clares Cupcakes and came cutely packaged too!

Micheal Van Clarke - 3 More Inches - Holding Spray:

Photobucket

This hairspray was pretty neat. I normally use Toni and Guy's or Silkskrin (below) and this hair spray was actually very similar and gave a nice finish.



I am really picky about my hair sprays as i have experienced ones that make your hair as sticky as glue and those that completely freeze your hair giving it the true meaning of extra hold! So i was very happy with the results i got from Micheal Van Clarkes!

Margaret Dabbs London - Foot Exfoliating Mousse:


As soo as i got this i sent my best friend a message saying 'WE ARE GOING TO BOTH TRY THIS OUT GIRL!' We've wanted to go get our pedicures desperately recently so this would be a good 'after care' treat to keep us feeling good post-treatment!

I also got a few percentage off vouchers for make up and hair treatments which is fab too! No wonder my smile was ear - to - ear all day today! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Nice stuff!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! The cookie is especially cute

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the goodies and the biscuits especially look so yummy! :-)

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train-fix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comments everyone!!!
    It's really appreciated!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe