TOPSHOP CONCESSIONS ADDICT!

17:26

I seriously love all the little ranges and concessions Topshop have in their flagship store - Oxford Street! You can find the most beautiful and random styles in there. I picked up a few items that I loved!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

As you can see I am currently in love with texture and nude/cream colouring.

Outfit 1:  Jovonnista By Jovonna - Cat Print Dress - £50

I snagged this because is loved the print and the colours go very well together. Exposed zips look amazing and are a trend this A/W and this gold zip just compliments the dress. This outfit can be dressed up or down making it a good investment piece.

Outfit 2: Minkie - Faux Fur Shoulder Dress - £48

This is a quirky dress and it attracted me because of the fur on it! (Those that know me well already know of my unhealthy obsession with faux fur! lol) I love the combination of nude with the fur and padded shoulder detail. It gives the dress a vintage look and edge to it! A unique catch.

Outfit 3: (Two Items)

Love - Cream Fringe Cardigan - £60
Jovonnista By Jovonna - Pleated Sheer Maxi Skirt - £45

These two are my two LOVES at the moment. I am loving pleated sheer maxi skirts and they are a lovely addiction to a A/W wardrobe. This skirt comes lined with a mini skirt to ensure nothing is shown. Layer with this cream fringe cardigan to add some texture and to finish your outfit!

What are your pieces you love from Topshop at the minute?

Love Tolu x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe