5 MINUTES WITH: SHIVANI CHAVDA - INTERVIEW!

17:10


As you all know, I have been screaming about Shivani Chavda, fashions hottest new designer of the moment! The lucky girl has managed to bag her self a lovely internship with Warehouse and have her collection sold in their stores! She recently had a launch party in Warehouse's flagship store in London and I was honoured that she invited me to attend!

It was a lovely night with a good atmosphere, DJ's, champagne overflowing, free manicures, this party was indeed a night to remember for Shivani! The model she used in the campaign also attended to support, it was so lovely to see Shivani constantly smiling from ear to ear.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 Minutes with Shivani Chavda:


Tolu: Hi Shivani! What has your favourite piece out of all of your collection got to be? 

Shivani: My Chiffon maxi! Because it took a lot of blood, sweat and tears to make! Well, all of my collection took a lot of blood, sweat and tears but THIS one took the most! 

T: Who is your favourite designer? 

S: Well... I change them a lot! However Roberto Cavali is my favourite! He is the most inspirational, also an influence to my collection and someone I look up to.  I wouldn't mind going to live and work Italy for him, you can come to visit! 

T: What are you wearing today? 

S: My chiffon maxi!  

T: Do you have any advice for people wanting to get into the design industry? 

S: It sounds cliche but I would say to work hard, be prepared to give up a lot, be prepared to not go out as much and to sacrifice a few things. Don't box yourself in and open urself up to
new things. 

T: Choose three words to describe your journey with Warehouse? 

S: Exciting, insightful, memorable!  

T: And finally, what do u wish to do after your internship?  

S: Get a job! That would be nice (laughs)

~ ~ ~

I love Shivani, she is such a cheerful person to be around!
As the night went on she insisted that I tried on a few of her pieces from her collection so I helped my self to a few pieces that she recommended!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

 My favourite have got to be these trousers! What are your's? Love Tolu x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. looks like you had an amazing time...with a great chit chat....and I love the prints on the last pair of pants.

    Love, www.shoeocracy.blogspot.com

    Za

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! How did I ever miss it, Apologies :)
      We absolutely did have a good time and those trousers are my absolute fave too!

      Tolu x

      Delete
  2. She went to my uni, her work is stunning... lucky girl..x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! She's really an amazing girl with such great talent!
      She's had a few more updates since then, maybe I can let you guys know soon! :)

      P.s I love your blog! x

      Delete

Subscribe