OOTD: CASUAL DENIM GIRL

21:02

My Outfit of the Day (OOTD)




I created this casual look for a day out with my friend to dinner with these key pieces below!


Belt - Gucci - £205

Two Tone Blazer - WAREHOUSE - I got my pink and blue blazer from a WAREHOUSE sample sale when I was working in the head office but this is the version they have decided to go for and its only £70 at the moment!




Basic vest top - Topshop - £6.00


Levi's Skinny Jeans - £85 (My fave pair! Mine are called Demi Curve Skinny)


I also wore my current fave ring! I love my bird ring, from Primark for £2 - Gosh I nearly fainted in the store! Here are some more rings i'm feeling this season!


For more stay posted! Click the follow button for more updates and future FAB GIVEAWAYS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe