GET PIXIED OUT!

08:23

If you saw my last post WELL you would know... CHUNKY KNITWEAR = YUM!
SO, when I saw these guys on Twitter, and clicked on their site I just fell in LOVE and had to share with you all!


PIXIE are independent, UK based and FASHIONABLE! Three things I love to hear!
These are my favourite picks from their collection!














I am so sorry but just incase you missed this one.... Lets see it again!


HOW FASHINATING! I love it! I will definitely be updating my winter wardrobe with these guys!
Grab yours now ladies, I sure am! Images of what I purchase will soon follow so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. for fashion Lovers Like you :
    http://fotoface-fashion.blogspot.com/
    please comment and follow!
    love the blog
    thanks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I saw you commented on Becca from Fashion Train's post about the Oasis New Vintage Biscuiteers Box we sent her! I am Pippa from the blog Clashing time and I was the one interning at Oasis. Just wanted to see if what part of Warehouse you were interning in? I loved interning! Hope you're enjoying it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe